Expert Drainage Installation Services
Factors Contributing to Poor Garden Drainage
- Topography / lay of the land
- Positioning relative to inclines
- Concreted or patio areas
- Poor guttering on outhouse, greenhouses etc.
- Soil type, particularly heavy clay
- Sunshine and shade
- Grass and moss
- Changes to neighbouring areas
Symptoms of Poor Garden Drainage
- Holding water, specifically in borders or low points of the lawn
- Takes a long time to dry out after rainfall
- Water always present even in summer
- Moss on the lawn
- Marsh grass on the lawn
- Waterlogged ground!
We can supply and install drainage to prevent this from happening any longer.
Call us on 01902 742222 or fill in our quote form for a free, no obligation quotation.
We also carry out many other landscaping services please click here to see all the services we offer.